LGBT Forum
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ULYSSES99 SEARCH ENGINE             CONTACT US

Tips 7 & 8 : 10 Tips to Feel Like A Girl Prior To Transgender Transition

I started growing my hair

I understand that growing hair is not possible for every transgender woman but there is always something that can be done in the area of hair and scalp treatments that can benefit all of us. If you are lucky enough to have your own hair, then growing it and also finding an accommodating local hairdresser is a great step to dumb down the feeling of body dysmorphia. You can care for your hair and scalp with some nourishing treatments to aid hair growth and also give your hair a healthy boost.

I will admit that I did have problems with growing my own hair primarily through some balding on the very top of my head, after a lot of researching, I started using Olive oil (virgin), Coconut oil, and Jojoba Oil which made an amazing difference to my hair regrowth. You can get these ingredients separately on Amazon or you can try something, that I swear by, which has all of the ingredients plus added vitamins for hair strength, this is called ‘Wild Growth Hair Oil’ – you can see it here.

The most important ‘take away’ from this tip is to take care of yourself and show some love to your body.

Looking after my body and doing regular exercise

It is important to learn to look after your body during every stage of transition as it will lead to many coping mechansisms for gender dysphoria. I developed a regular excercising routine which included a mandatory 30 minute dog walk every evening, you can do this walk without a dog!. I would make sure that I did between 8 and 12 thousand steps per day monitored by a wrist fitness watch (Fitbit) which helped with my motivation and daily goal.

transgenderhub.com