LGBT Forum
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ULYSSES99 SEARCH ENGINE             CONTACT US

Tips 5 & 6 : 10 Tips to Feel Like A Girl Prior To Transgender Transition

I began my voice feminization through transgender transition

Let’s face it, even if you look like the most passable girl or woman in the world, the moment you open your mouth and speak is the time you get ultimately read as male or female. OK, that statement is maybe a little strong, not all of us tgirls want or even need a massive amount of voice feminization but it does help in many ways to cope in a world of fading gender stereotyping.

You will be amazed at how flexible and feminine our voices can become through just a little vocal training; with a small amount of time and effort it is easy to mould your voice through feminine vocal training which can be done through YouTube research, just search for vocal feminization exercises, or you can take a look at this useful article containing resources for voice feminization techniques and the ‘Kathe Perez’ MTF vocal training course.

I learned more about transgender hormone replacement therapy

Whilst you are going through the early stages of transgender transition it is good to research, for yourself, the medical aspects and implications of any hormone therapy, advice can vary widely through the medical profession. You can take a look at this ‘HRT Guide 101‘ article which gives some good advice on hormone replacement therapy and tells you what to expect from treatment.

transgenderhub.com