LGBT Forum
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ULYSSES99 SEARCH ENGINE             CONTACT US

Tips 3 & 4 : 10 Tips to Feel Like A Girl Prior To Transgender Transition

I perfected covering beard shadow prior to laser treatment

I always had problems with facial hair which was especially prominent around my chin and upper lip, the usual male skin problems of 5 o’clock shadow. I remember many occasions, first thing in the morning, when I looked in the mirror only to see dark beard shadow starring back at me, this is one of those things that used to haunt me on a daily basis. However, after deciding to spend some money on a professional makeover for a friends party, I found out about using special colored concealers, under my foundation, this simple technique completely solved the problem of hiding and covering beard shadow. They call this makeup trick ‘color correction’ and it is a common thing used by makeup artists to cover dark under eye circles, acne, eczema, wine scars, and other facial problem – I found this great article that covers the topic of how to cover beard shadow, its defo worth a read.

During my playing around with makeup I found it a great help to watch videos on YouTube, try searching yourself for daily makeup routines, I also invested in an online course called ‘Magic Makeup’ – see it here, these 2 things helped me perfect a great makeup regime and to this day gets me a lots of compliments with my look, moreover the makeup practice helped pass the time through transgender transitioning.

I make time to apply hand and face cream for soft skin

This tip has helped me a lot with connecting with my feminine feelings and you really should learn to make a little time for yourself. I now have a regular routine of caring for my body by applying hand and face cream, every day, I like to take my time and always have my skin feeling lovely and soft. If you want to be kind to your skin then I would recommend using my favorite ‘Honeyskin Organics‘ cruelty free cream for eyes, skin and body it gives me that luxurious silky smooth skin touch feeling.

transgenderhub.com