LGBT Forum
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
ULYSSES99 SEARCH ENGINE             CONTACT US

Tips 1 & 2 : 10 Tips to Feel Like A Girl Prior To Transgender Transition

Growing my clothes collection

My transition was one which started as a crossdresser for probably 10 years prior to thoughts of wanting to live as a woman so my wardrobe was already fairly extensive but consisted of a number of clothes that were either to short, to tight, or just to club orientated to wear out on a normal daily basis.

So, for me it was a case of ‘out with the old and in with the new’ to clear space in my wardrobe and build a classier feminine clothes collection, you can get many hours of enjoyment by just browsing clothes online or building a collection of items which I would save to a personal Pinterest account.

I would practice with makeup techniques to create a feminine face

I have always loved makeup and playing around with it to achieve different day or night looks, you may or may not want to wear makeup but for many of us transgender girls it can be important to help us achieve a feminine appearance. I believe that practicing makeup in the early stages of transition can be a way of coping with gender dysphoria, a little escapism never hurt anybody, it also gave me confidence for my upcoming stages of transition.

transgenderhub.com