Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
LGBT DATING & LEARNING Bisexual Dating Lesbian Dating Site Gay Dating Site Transgender Dating Site Distance Degree Online Online Courses Master's Degree Online Online School Associate Degree Online
Sign in to follow this  
davidtrump

Blue Is the Warmest Colour, Mädchen in Uniform & Show Me Love - The 30 Best LGBTQ+ Films of All Time

11=. Blue Is the Warmest Colour (2013)

Director  Abdellatif Kechiche

(15 votes)

Blue Is the Warmest Colour

Although problematic in its apparent male gaze and unrealistic gay lovemaking, this features performances by Léa Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos that are charged with snap-crackling chemistry. The tender eroticism actually lies more in the subtle acts of the mundane – Adèle’s eating ravenously, or simply strolling across the road.

Corrina Antrobus

One of the great films about love, and the destructive aftermath of its failure.

Jon Spira

14=. Mädchen in Uniform (1931)

Director  Leontine Sagan

(14 votes)

Mädchen in Uniform (1931)

What would queer cinema look like now if the Nazis hadn’t stopped its first nascent flowering? This film is spot on about the intoxicating love that teenage girls feel, but I also admire how it handles Fräulein von Bernburg’s love for Manuela too. She is not immune to Manuela’s affections and has a hard time managing her own feelings.

Tricia Tuttle

Revolutionary spirit borne of intense erotic lesbian attachment and female solidarity.

Richard Dyer

14=. Show Me Love (1998)

Director  Lukas Moodysson

(14 votes)

Show Me Love (1998)

Beautiful Thing has peppermint foot lotion. Show Me Love has chocolate milk. Moodysson’s debut is a truly sublime and touching story of star-crossed teen-girl lovers, a relationship clearly destined to go nowhere together but oblivious in their delight at discovering each other.

Nyree Jillings

bfi.org.uk

LGBT, WEIGHT LOSS & DIET Weight Loss Diet Weight Loss Programs Lose Weight Fast Weight Loss Supplements Ayurveda Lose Weight Bodybuilding Supplements Keto Diet Low Carb Diet Online Vegan Diet