Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER'S PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
META-99 SEARCH ENGINE
Sign in to follow this  
protonmail

47 - 52 : 52 celebrities you didn’t know were LGBT

47. Etta Ng

GettyImages-645626456-650x434.jpg HOLLYWOOD, CA – FEBRUARY 26: Actor Jackie Chan attends the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Ng took to Instagram to tell the world that she is a gay, posing in front of a rainbow coloured background.

Etta is the daughter of Jackie Chan and former Hong Kong beauty queen Elaine Ng.

The 17-year-old wrote: “In case no one got the memo, I’m gay.”

The revelation was followed by the hashtags “#lgbtqai, #lgbt, #lesbian, and #androgynous”.
Etta was born following an extra-marital affair, and it is not not known how he has reacted to her coming out.

Chan, who has appeared in more than 150 films, also has a son, actor Jaycee, with his wife and former actress Lin Feng-jiao.

48. Ryan Atkin

(Twitter/Ryan Atkin) (Twitter/Ryan Atkin)

A referee, Ryan Atkin became the first out gay official in English football.

Ryan Atkin has given a wide-ranging interview with Sky Sports, where he spoke about his sexuality and the homophobia that still blights football.

“For a number of reasons, I feel it’s the right time for me to say that I’m someone involved in professional football who happens to be gay,” Atkin said.

“Clearly, this is a step into the unknown – in our UK pro game, it’s widely known that there are currently no openly gay footballers, nor have there been any openly gay referees until now.

“I hope that my action, however small, will help give others in a similar situation the confidence to be themselves.”

Of potentially being abused by fans, Atkin said: “Of course, being gay doesn’t matter in the context of refereeing a match but if I’m speaking about equality and diversity, then I’m going to mention that I’m gay because it’s relevant.

49. Ellen Stephenson

ellen-2-3-650x472.jpg (YouTube/Ellen Stephenson)

Stephenson, a 20-year-old creator from Brighton, UK, had gained more than 3,000 subscribers from her charming videos.

But while she began socially transitioning at home at the age of 11, Ellen was not open about her gender identity online – until now.

Ellen told PinkNews that being openly trans at home for so long while not out online was a “Hannah Montana situation.”

She explained: “I started living my life inside the house as a girl [while still presenting as male to the outside world]”.

The announcement, released on her channel, was a shock for some of her fans.
Ellen said she originally didn’t have any plans to come out when starting on YouTube.

50. Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

The American Horror Story star has been out as gay since 2012. He married his husband Simon Halls in 2011.

The Magic Mike star revealed his parents’ shocking reaction to his coming out in May 2017.

He has since revealed how his parents reacted to the news of his coming out in an interview with Out magazine.

He said the gay publication: “Telling your family is a huge, huge deal.
“I really view my life as divided between the time before I told my parents, and the time after.

“And the decisions I made, and the life I lived, before and after, are vastly different. It’s night and day.”

“There was radio silence for a long, long time, at least six months,” he added.

“And then I came home and we had the blowup that I’d always feared.

“But we got that out of the way, and we got down to the business of figuring out how to love each other.”

51. Tyler the Creator

Tyler the Creator

Tyler the Creator who has been involved in controversy over anti-gay lyrics in the past appears to have come out in a new track.

His track ‘I Aint Got Time!’ was leaked over the weekend along with other tracks from the album ‘Flower Boy’.

It was leaked two weeks before it is set to be officially released.

In the leaked track, he says: “Next line will have them like woah / I been kissing white boys since 2004.”

Reports also compared the lyrics to another song leaked, titled ‘Garden Shed’.

In that track he says: “That was real love I was in, ain’t no reason to pretend / All my friends was lost / They couldn’t read the signs / I didn’t wanna talk / I tell ’em my location and they ain’t want to walk.”

But in a previous track, Yonkers, released in 2011, Tyler denies being gay.

He says: “I’m not gay, I just wanna boogie to some Marvin”.

The rapper, accused of homophobia for using the word “faggot” in many of his songs has denied he is anti-gay.

52. Lil Peep

Lil-Peep_1200x630_acf_cropped-650x341.jp

‘Post-Emo’ rapper Lil Peep has come out as bisexual in a couple of nonchalant tweets.

The New York-born 20-year-old sent a tweet this week simply confirming that he was coming out.

He wrote on Twitter: “Yes I’m bi sexual”.

In a later tweet he added: “Who wants a kiss”.

The rapper, real name Gustav Ahr, has more than 112,000 followers on Instagram and 82,000 followers on SoundCloud.

He posted his debut song on SoundCloud just over a year ago.

In a Pitchfork profile earlier this year, the rapper spoke of his image.

He said: “It’s like professional wrestling—everyone has to be a character.”

“If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna f**k with you because you don’t have enough sh*t that’s different.”

According to Pitchfork, Lil Peep’s style is described as “post emo” or “new emo”.

pinknews.co.uk