To order this detailed 310+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of therapeutics targeting STING pathway, based on several parameters, such as type of STING modulator (agonist or antagonist), type of molecule (small molecules, cyclic dinucleotides, non-nucleotides, biologics and others), phase of development (discovery, preclinical and clinical), target therapeutic area(s), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), route of administration (intratumoral, intravenous and others), and line of treatment (last line, second line or greater and first line or greater). The chapter also features an analysis of the developer landscape (including information on year of establishment, company size, geography and most active players). Further the chapter includes an analysis on the clinical trials focused on STING, along with information on parameters, such as recruitment status, study design and clinical endpoints.
- A detailed chapter highlighting various technology platforms that are being actively used for the development of STING modulators and analysis based on several parameters, such as type of modulator (agonist or antagonist), type of molecule (small molecules, cyclic dinucleotides, non-nucleotides, live biotherapeutics, nanoparticles and synthetic peptides), and analysis based on technology developer landscape (including information on year of establishment, company size and geography).
- Elaborate profiles of key players that are engaged in the development of therapeutics targeting STING pathway (shortlisted on the basis of phase of development of pipeline products), featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), detailed descriptions of their respective lead drug candidates, recent developments and an informed future outlook. Additionally, each drug profile features information on the type of drug, route of administration, target indications and current status of development.
- Tabulated profiles of industry players (shortlisted on the basis of the antagonist in pipeline products), featuring details on the innovator company (such as year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees, key members of the executive team and recent developments), along with descriptions of their respective drug candidates.
- A study on various grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in projects related to STING pathway, during the period 2015 – Q1 2020, based on multiple parameters, such as number of grants awarded, amount awarded, funding institute, support period, funding mechanism, type of grant application, grant activity code, most popular NIH department, type of recipient organization, regional distribution, most popular recipient organization(s), prominent project leader(s) and study section. It also includes an analysis of on grant attractiveness.
- An analysis of big pharma players engaged in the development of therapeutics targeting STING pathway, based on several parameters, such as portfolio diversity, type of molecule, phase of development, therapeutic area(s), type of therapy and route of administration. In addition, the chapter features a benchmarking analysis of the aforementioned players.
- An analysis of the start-ups / small players (established in the last ten years, less than 50 employees) engaged in the development of therapeutics targeting STING pathway, based on several relevant parameters, such as portfolio diversity, type of molecule, phase of development, therapeutic area, funding received, number of investors, type of funding, partnership activity, number of patents filed, grants received, and start-up health indexing.
- A detailed publication analysis of more than 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles that have been published during the period 2019 – Q1 2020, highlighting the research focus within the industry. It also highlights the key trends observed across publications, including information on type of publication, year of publication, study objective, popular keywords, type of STING modulator, target pathway, therapeutic area, type of publisher, leading players (in terms of number of publications), region, first author organization and key journals (in terms of number of articles published in this domain).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the period 2015 – Q1 2020, covering research agreements, product / technology licensing agreements, mergers / acquisitions, R&D and commercialization agreements, IP licensing agreements, clinical trial agreements, product development agreements, and other relevant deals. The chapter highlights analysis based on year of partnerships, type of partnership model, type of STING modulator, therapeutic area, technology platform, most active player(s) (in terms of number of partnerships inked), and region.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, by companies engaged in this field. The chapter highlights analysis based on the number of funding instances, amount invested, type of funding, type of STING modulator, therapeutic area, technology platform, most active player(s) (in terms of number of funding instances), most active investor(s) (in terms of number of funding instances) and geographical region.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Types of Payment
- Upfront Payments
- Milestone Payments
- Type of STING Modulator
- Key Therapeutic Area(s)
- Oncological Disorders
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Route of Administration
- Type of Molecule
- Cyclic Dinucleotide
- Live Biotherapeutics
- Oncolytic Peptides
- Synthetic Peptides
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
To request sample pages, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading developers of STING pathway targeting therapeutics and affiliated technologies?
- What are the most popular STING pathway related technology platforms in the market?
- What are the key therapeutic areas for which STING pathway targeting therapeutics are being / have been developed?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
- What is the trend of capital investment for STING pathway targeting therapeutics and technologies?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments in this domain?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Global Psychedelic Therapeutics Market by Type of Psychedelic Substance (Ketamine, Psilocybin, MDMA and Others), by Origin (Natural and Synthetic), by Type of Therapy (Monotherapy, Combination and Others), by Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Intranasal and Others) and by Key Geographies (North America, Europe and Asia- Pacific and rest of the world): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415